Performance Marketing Manager
Who We Are:
In this role, you’ll be a member of a holding company and own all aspects of digital marketing/paid media execution for two of Naadam Holding Company’s social impact brands, Package Free and United By Blue. You will report to the VP of Marketing.
- Package Free provides sustainable versions of everyday essentials across cleaning, personal care, laundry, and much more. Our brand was founded by a pioneer of the Zero Waste movement, Lauren Singer, who went viral for keeping all of her trash over 5 years in a 16-ounce mason jar. We are tackling the climate crisis by creating the most sustainable products and packaging (100% plastic free!), and our goal is to keep trash out of landfills.
- United By Blue is a sustainable clothing brand dedicated to anti-waste. For every product purchased, we clean a pound of trash from the environment. Additionally, our Revolution bas are made from recycled plastic water bottles. We are a certified B Corp and use low waste materials in our products.
What You Will Do:
- Oversee the day-to-day execution and optimization of paid campaigns (paid search, social, and affiliate) with a focus on profitability and ROAS
- Develop test & learn agendas to ensure campaigns optimization
- Brief creative requests for all digital ad channels
- Own performance marketing budgets and sales goals
- Oversee daily, weekly and monthly reporting, including key marketing performance indicators, tracking and testing data that is sent to key stakeholders
- Stay current on new tactics, tools, and partners that can improve our digital position in the marketplace
- Establish, monitor, and report on all paid channel KPIs, and provide in-time strategic recommendations
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience owning and executing performance-based digital strategies and campaigns either in-house or at an agency.
- Experience managing a marketing budget across channels to meet sales goals
- Knowledge of data analytics tools and reporting; experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager
- Experience with Affiliate/affiliate agency (preferred but not required)
- Must be an expert in Shopify Plus and have excellent Excel skills and reporting skills
- Experience working with cross-functional departments such as Creative, Marketing, Merchandising, eCommerce
- A proactive, resourceful, self-starter who is detail-oriented, analytical, multi-tasking and problem solver, who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty in the details
- Interest and knowledge of sustainability a plus!
Naadam Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE