Project Manager - Home Modifications
Do you know how to speak the language of general contractors, handymen, carpenters, plumbers, etc? Do you have an itch to apply your skill set at a fast-growing technology startup? Come help us build a large scale business focused on renovating homes of the elderly to help them safely age in place.
This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an exciting healthcare technology startup founded by serial entrepreneurs with prior exits to Anthem and SoftBank, and backed by investors including Primary Venture Partners as well as founders of Noom, Pinwheel, FuboTV and many others.
At Jukebox, our mission is to help older adults age in place for as long as they would like by making their homes safer and more accessible. We do this by combining occupational therapist-led home safety assessments with affordable, CAPS-certified home renovations personalized to each older adult's situation.
Jukebox is a fast-growing company of technologists, occupational therapists, gerontologists, and others who care deeply about the well being of our elders. We offer competitive compensation packages including comprehensive health benefits, stock options, and flexible work environment coupled with an uplifting culture.
About the Role
We are looking for a Project Manager to take on the following responsibilities:
- Planning and coordinating home modification projects, including assessing clients' needs, developing project plans, and overseeing the entire process from start to finish.
- Communicating with clients, contractors, suppliers, and other internal stakeholders as needed throughout the project to ensure that everyone is on the same page.
- Managing project budgets and timelines, ensuring that projects are completed within budget and on time.
- Preparing reports and documentation for each project, including cost estimates, progress reports, and final reports.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualities:
- Experience in home modification project management, construction, cost estimation, or construction related sales is a big plus
- Strong communication, leadership, and organizational skills, with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable with technology -- we use Salesforce, Slack, Google Suite
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems
- Experience collaborating with contractors, suppliers, and other stakeholders
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.