Manager/Senior Manager, eCommerce
Coterie is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Manager/Senior Manager, eCommerce to join our dynamic team. As the eCommerce manager, you will be responsible for managing and expanding our omni-channel eComm business, with a focus on Amazon. The ideal candidate will have 5 years of experience and success in directly managing Amazon and other eCommerce accounts. Your expertise in navigating Amazon's platform, understanding its policies and requirements, and optimizing sales performance while maintaining brand integrity, will be crucial. This role will oversee other eComm accounts and with them the entire wholesale process, from developing strategic partnerships with retailers and distributors to ensuring efficient order fulfillment and maintaining strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. This role requires a strong business acumen, excellent negotiation skills, strategic problem solving and planning.
- Manage revenue, P&L & joint business plan targets for Amazon US to drive growth and market penetration
- Manage and collaborate with Amazon agency and internal Amazon stakeholders to align on sales strategies, manage pricing, and execute campaigns on Amazon.
- Monitor competitor activities and market trends on Amazon, and use insights to develop strategies that differentiate our products and drive sales growth.
- Strategically leverage tools and programs available such as Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, and Amazon DSP, to drive traffic and increase product visibility.
- Conduct thorough keyword research and optimize product listings for Amazon's search algorithm to improve discoverability and organic rankings.
- Analyze sales data and generate reports to track wholesale performance, identify trends, and provide actionable insights to optimize growth
- Identify and establish relationships with other potential eCommerce partners in alignment with the broader omni-channel strategy.
- Negotiate favorable terms and conditions with retailers, distributors, and brokers to maximize profitability and market reach.
- Build strong relationships with key account stakeholders as strategic leader and business partner, securing preferred vendor status and optimal terms
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including creative, brand, finance and operations, to ensure smooth execution of wholesale activities.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field.
- Proven experience in wholesale or omnichannel management with large eComm accounts, with a minimum of 5 years of experience, 2 years direct experience managing Amazon. Experience with a D2C brand a plus but not required.
- Strong knowledge of the consumer goods market, including trends, competitors, and key players.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with retailers, distributors, and brokers.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, with the ability to influence and persuade key stakeholders.
- In-depth knowledge of Amazon's platform, policies, and best practices for selling CPG products.
- Proven track record of successfully managing wholesale operations on Amazon and other eCommerce accounts while delivering strong sales growth.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret Amazon performance metrics and generate actionable insights for performance improvement.
- Solid understanding of supply chain management, logistics, forecasting and inventory management principles.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
The expected salary for this role is $115,000 - $155,000 depending on a number of factors including job, level, experience and skill set.
- Great compensation package
- Meaningful equity stake
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) with matching
- 16 week Parental Leave
- Maven - family planning program for employees and partners
- Commuter benefits thru WageWorks
- 50% employee discount code that can be applied on all orders for your household
- $900 Work-from-home furnishing stipend
- Flexible work environment
- Unlimited paid time off
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coterie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.