Coterie is looking for an energetic and experienced Executive Assistant. The ideal candidate for this role is a positive, wise, calm, and resourceful self-starter who is excited to do a little of everything and act as a pillar of Coterie to keep things running smoothly and effectively. The Executive Assistant should enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission and excellence-driven.
This person will report into the VP, People, and work closely with the CEO and other senior leaders.
- Effectively manage the CEO’s schedule and calendar and work with a variety of colleagues to anticipate needs and keep schedules moving in a healthy and balanced direction
- Be creative and strategic and develop new processes to make CEO’s role more effective
- Book and coordinate travel arrangements for CEO and prepare expense reports as needed
- Schedule meetings, video conferences, and phone calls for CEO
- Coordinate all logistics and materials for investor and board meetings
- Assist, as needed, with presentations and meeting materials
- Attend meetings and turn discussions into action items, establish clear timelines, and maintain pass along notes and next steps to appropriate team members
- Implement organizational processes and systems
- Help planning and executing events and other functions
- Take on additional ad hoc Executive and People Team projects as needed
- 10+ years’ experience as an admin/assistant supporting high-level executives
- Keen attention to detail with expert organizational and follow-up skills
- High degree of professionalism, integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations
- Clear and concise writing style
- Strong verbal communication skills
- High energy and a can-do attitude, with the ability to anticipate needs
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Solved a crisis or two, or three without drama
- Experience with G-Suite, MS Office, Zoom, Expensify, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Open to travel as needed
The expected salary for this role is $125,000 - $160,000 depending on a number of factors including job, level, experience and skill set.
- Great compensation package
- Meaningful equity stake
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) with matching
- 16 week Parental Leave
- Maven - family planning program for employees and partners
- Commuter benefits thru WageWorks
- 50% employee discount code that can be applied on all orders for your household
- $900 Work-from-home furnishing stipend
- Flexible work environment
- Unlimited paid time off
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coterie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.